So, you’ve decided to log in to your Bellsouth email account. That’s okay…but, from where will you access your account?
Well, this question crawled in because a lot of Bellsouth email users, including you, are unable to get into their accounts through the traditional way. But, don’t you know that Bellsouth is now acquired by AT&T?
Confused? In fact, anyone who is getting to know this for the first time would get confused. However, by the end of this guide, you will be able to figure out the correct way to undergo the bellsouth.net email login.
But first, let’s talk about the acquisition of Bellsouth email by AT&T (Yahoo).
The significant aspects to know about Bellsouth email
The world is full of several email providing and telecommunication service providing companies and Bellsouth is a famous name among them. And, you’ll be amazed to know that they have been offering their services in around 18 different countries of the world for two decades.
Nevertheless, just like SBCGlobal email was acquired by AT&T, similarly, Bellsouth email service was purchased and merged with that of AT&T.
Yes, you read that right… So, if next time the question “How do I log into my Bellsouth email” crawls into your mind, then you’ll probably know what to do.
After all, our ultimate aim is to learn the correct way to carry out the bellsouth.net email login. But, getting back into your account would only be possible on one condition. You guessed it right… You must have your Bellsouth email login credentials available with you.
Ask yourself- Do you remember your login credentials??? If the answer is “Yes”, go ahead.
Now, let’s get into that without wasting a minute.
How do I log into my Bellsouth email?
Even if you do not have your Bellsouth email login credentials, this is not a thing to worry about. Why? Because you can always go for a Bellsouth email password reset and we shall definitely talk about the same in the upcoming sections of this read.
Keeping that aside, it’s time to get back to the “high point” of this topic- the apt way to sign in to your account.
- As said, you need to go to https://currently.att.yahoo.com/ for accessing your Bellsouth account
- Head to the “Mail” icon at the top-right corner and select “Sign In”
- An AT&T sign-in form would appear upon clicking this
- Yes, that’s where you need to log in to your Bellsouth account from
- Now, it’s time to feed your bellsouth.net email login User ID in the first blank
- Which then should be followed by entering the related password in the next blank
- That’s it. Just click on the “Sign In” button in blue and you’ll land in your account
NOTE: If you wish to avoid the hassle of feeding your login credentials again and again, you can select the check box next to “Keep me signed in.” However, you should opt for this only if you are on a personal computer. Avoid doing this on a public PC as your account can be accessed by anyone.
If that hasn’t helped you sign into your account, then you might probably want to know the procedure to undergo a Bellsouth email password reset.
That’s exactly what we are going to elaborate in the subsequent section.
How to reset Bellsouth email password?
This section is supposed to help those users who have forgotten their bellsouth.net email login credentials and are unable to get back into their accounts due to this.
So, let’s take a deep insight on the same, shall we?
Wait… Before I walk you through the steps to reset your password, I want you to be ready with your account verification details so that the platform can know it is actually you who is trying to reset the password and not a hacker.
Know Also >> Att.Net Email Login – ATT Yahoo Mail Login
If you believe you are ready with those details, proceed further:
- Using a web browser, make your way to the official sign-in page of Bellsouth
- In this case, the official site is- https://currently.att.yahoo.com/
- Select the “Mail” icon at the top and pick “Sign In to view your mail”
- Just when you click this button, the AT&T sign-in page would appear
- Right below the space for password, spot and click “Forgot Password?”
- In the given form, type your bellsouth.net email login user ID along with the Last name
- Upon feeding these details, select “Continue”
- Choose your security question or any other verification method
- Provide information based on the choice you’ve made
- Create your new password and you’re done
And I hope this is the best response to your question- “How to reset Bellsouth email password?”
Moving ahead, let’s take a glance at Bellsouth email settings, just in case you wish to sync your account with other email clients.
Check out the details of Bellsouth email settings
By having a glance at the given details and keeping note of them, you will be able to link your bellsouth.net email login account with any other emailing platform that you might be using.
Once you have configured the settings, you will be able to send or receive emails from both email clients in one place.
However, I suggest you be cautious while entering these details anywhere as these details are case-sensitive. Now, let’s have a look at them:
IMAP- Incoming Server Settings
- For Server- imap.mail.yahoo.com
- The Port setting should be- 993
- Security- SSL/TLS
- Username- Your Bellsouth Email User ID
- Password- The password of the above ID
SMTP- Outgoing Server Settings
- The server should be- smtp.mail.yahoo.com
- For Port, use- 465
- Security type- SSL/TLS
- Username- Your Bellsouth Email User ID
- Password- The password of the same ID
You can definitely get more out of your email account if you know the apt procedure for bellsouth.net email login. Despite facing problems while logging in to your Bellsouth email account earlier, you might have learned the correct procedure for the same.
And that’s all! I wish you luck in your endeavors to access your Bellsouth account.