Let’s say, your friend or colleague has sent you an important email and has asked you to revert back as soon as possible. And to do that, you just opened your laptop, got to the email website, and entered the login credentials.
What??? Did you just see that your entered password is incorrect?
Are you being told to enter the correct password again? And when you go ahead with entering the password, you repeatedly see the same error.
Well, this situation is enough to give you headaches especially when you don’t know the way out.
But, it’s no secret that every platform, including SBCGlobal, provides its users with a password reset option using which you can conveniently set a new password.
Yes, you read that just right… The “SBCGlobal forgot password” option allows you to create a new password for your account so that you can re-assure your access to your email inbox.
With that note, let us now proceed with learning something more fruitful related to this topic.
We want you to be ready with these beforehand
If you are really annoyed by entering the password repeatedly and you wish to come out of this situation in an instant, then there is only one option that is there at your rescue.
Yes, we are talking about the password reset.
But, we don’t want to keep you in the dark and that is the reason why we are asking you to be ready with some details.
When you forgot SBCGlobal password, you first need to verify your identity on the platform so that it provides you with options to reset the password.
Well, identity verification plays a significant role here…Until and unless you verify your identity, you won’t be given any access to your account.
And this is only done to make sure that any unauthorized person could not sign into your account by resetting the password through the “SBCGlobal forgot password” option on the sign-in page.
Got the point? If yes, let’s take a look at a few important things that you need to keep handy before you opt for a password reset:
- Make sure that the User ID you are feeding is correct and that you are sure that this ID is registered with SBCGlobal
- Even when you do not have your User ID, you can still go for a password reset, and for that, you’ll require your contact email
- Don’t have that too??? Worry not, you still can create new login credentials if you forgot SBCGlobal net password- Yes, you can do that. And for that, you can also use your AT&T mobile number, Account Number, and Billing ZIP Code
- For identity verification, you can also choose to answer the security question that you opted for during the account creation
And the best part about this article is that we are soon going to guide you on resetting the password.
Know Also >> How to log into Old Sbcglobal Email Account
Forgot SBCGlobal password? Let me help you out
The truth is, resetting the forgotten account password is extremely simple, and here is what you are supposed to do:
- From your internet browser, go to https://currently.att.yahoo.com/
Don’t get confused.. This is the page from where you can access your SBCGlobal account after its acquisition by Yahoo.
- Now, click on the “Sign In to view your mail” present under the “Mail” icon at the top
- On this page, find and click on SBCGlobal forgot password link below the password-entry blank
- Here, you need to input your SBCGlobal User ID and last name
- Check the fed details and select “Continue”
- Pick your verification method e.g. Answer the Security Question And then, you can feed the answer to the security question that you selected during sign-up
- After answering the question correctly- you will be sent a password reset option
- Now, create a password for your account and confirm it
- That’s all folks!! Use the same password to log in again
So, whenever you forgot SBCGlobal net password, you can follow the same approach.
Wait!!! Did you just say you are unable to reset your password?
It’s just another bad day for you and is no less than a nightmare.
We are here at your rescue and want you to go through the following tips:
When you go ahead with resetting the password of your SBCGlobal account, you just need to make sure that you pick only that verification method which is chosen by you during the account set-up
Another important thing that you should note down here is that you are providing the correct answer to the security question
While setting up the new password when you forgot SBCGlobal password, make sure that you are abiding by the password requirements
We hope we did not let you down and you were able to get into your SBCGlobal account one more time.
Long story short… Just when you click on the SBCGlobal forgot password option on the SBCGlobal email sign-in page, you just need to keep responding to the prompts and then you’ll be able to reset your password.
And yes, you can thank me later.